Saturday, May 28, 2011

My grandmother gave me a "good for the heart" and circulation tea recipe.

My grandmother is a wonderful woman who firmly believes there is a natural remedy for EVERYTHING. When I would call her (before I started trying natural remedies myself) to tell her the doctor prescribed a certain medication. She would tell me "Oh, Mandy those medications are bad for you, they will eat your liver". I would just laugh and blow off her comments and take the medication. Sometimes, I would have no side affects at all. Other times, I would have awful headaches, stomach issues, become very cranky (my husband would always find something we needed from the grocery store lol) or just would feel overall badly.

After trying some of the natural remedies my grandmother as well as others would give me, I stopped laughing and started researching and finding more natural cures and/or remedies. I was amazed that my grandmother was very right. In my findings thus far, there is indeed a natural remedy for many if not all ailments.

 I am including my first Natural Remedy Recipe below for a heart and circulation tea. It has helped my grandmother as well as myself when we feel anxious, have a heavy chest, arm pain, chest pain or just want to get our circulation moving. I hope this tea will help others as it has my grandmother as well as myself. I will warn you, it tastes absolutely horrible. I just hold my nose and drink an entire eight ounce of orange juice to mask the taste. You will be so glad you chose to be brave and finish the last drop.

"Good for the Heart and Circulation" Tea Recipe

1 Cup of water
1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper (Organic if possible)
2 or 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup (Organic if possible)
Half a lemon (Squeezed)

Boil one cup of water and mix with one teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper. Let steep for aproximately five minutes. Mix in Maple Syrup and Lemon.

That is all! :) Remember another tidbit my grandmother offered me. The things that are most beneficial to your health do not "tickle" your tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment